That's right, it is time for spring training. Pitchers and catchers reported last Friday for the Rockies and position players will begin practice on Saturday. The Rockies are in the third year of their youth movement and expectations are being placed on them. Expectations by the owners that is -- the local papers all have them picked for last place in the west again. Owners are wanting to see a .500 ball club this year and I might be in the minority of people who think they can do it.
I'm excited. Got my guys night out season ticket package in the mail this weekend and my ticket to opening day. This will be my first opening day game and the start of a new tradition in the Wible household. I will be taking Alvin to the game for the beginning of a father-son annual outing. He already has his two uniforms for the season -- a 12 month version and an 18 month version. So he is ready to go deep into September. My prediction... Rockies 82-80 finishing third in the west.
I'm excited. Got my guys night out season ticket package in the mail this weekend and my ticket to opening day. This will be my first opening day game and the start of a new tradition in the Wible household. I will be taking Alvin to the game for the beginning of a father-son annual outing. He already has his two uniforms for the season -- a 12 month version and an 18 month version. So he is ready to go deep into September. My prediction... Rockies 82-80 finishing third in the west.
Comments