I had no choice in the matter. It had to happen. There was no way of getting around wearing my Rockies cap today. Even though I had put on my Rockies t-shirt I wasn't planning to wear my cap too. That was until Alvin, my fashion advisor today, walked over to my closet and pointed up toward the top. I picked him up to see what he wanted. He kept pointing and it wasn't at my shirts. He was pointing up toward the shelf above my hanging clothes. So I looked up there and saw my purple cap sitting there. I pointed at the cap and he responded with an "aye". Then I took the cap off the shelf and he signaled he wanted it. I handed it to him and he grabbed it. Then he got up and attempted to put it on my head. This was all part of the process of me getting dressed so we could leave the house. He also helped me find my shoes and gave me my Machebeuf Soccer sweatshirt to wear. I think he must be getting excited about the upcoming Rockies season and home opener. Just three more months to go.
After getting dressed today we stopped by the church office for a few minutes to see Alli and to pick up some supplies. Then we went to Sam's Club to buy lots of food for our church breakfast on Dec 30th. We are going to have breakfast burritos, pancakes, and sausage. We loaded up the car and delivered the goods to South High to be stored until then.
While at Sam's Alvin got to try a sample of fruit punch. He got a little miniature cup just his size. I helped him drink from it for a little bit but then let him go on his own. We have helped him practice drinking out of a cup on numerous occasions and quite often he gets very wet. This time he did great though. For the most part he got it all in his mouth and he never tried to shoot it all at once as has been the case before. Notice the red mouth in this picture (and notice that he has the same trouble with the flash that I do).

I'm looking forward to the next two weeks. Both Alli and I will be off work for most of the time. We have very few plans which is wonderful for me especially since I have had something every night this week. And we will be spending a week in Orlando with my family. Rest is good.
Here is a bonus shot for you. Notice the black eye from his fall a week ago.
After getting dressed today we stopped by the church office for a few minutes to see Alli and to pick up some supplies. Then we went to Sam's Club to buy lots of food for our church breakfast on Dec 30th. We are going to have breakfast burritos, pancakes, and sausage. We loaded up the car and delivered the goods to South High to be stored until then.
While at Sam's Alvin got to try a sample of fruit punch. He got a little miniature cup just his size. I helped him drink from it for a little bit but then let him go on his own. We have helped him practice drinking out of a cup on numerous occasions and quite often he gets very wet. This time he did great though. For the most part he got it all in his mouth and he never tried to shoot it all at once as has been the case before. Notice the red mouth in this picture (and notice that he has the same trouble with the flash that I do).
I'm looking forward to the next two weeks. Both Alli and I will be off work for most of the time. We have very few plans which is wonderful for me especially since I have had something every night this week. And we will be spending a week in Orlando with my family. Rest is good.
Here is a bonus shot for you. Notice the black eye from his fall a week ago.
Comments