I've been sitting in the public library most of the day catching up on everything I can. Alli and I are sharing a computer for a while and this is my day with it. I have to admit that it was a nice day yesterday not having a computer around. I felt like I was more present with Alvin, got more done around the house, and got plenty of exercise -- including a cardio workout at the gym and a two-hour walk around the neighborhood.
I have been spending a lot of time today getting some things ready for the boys soccer program. I will meet with them on May 22nd and we will start our summer program in June. I think we can be better prepared for the fall season now that I know what to expect.
I have also been working on plans for the new church plant. We aren't completely committed to it yet but we should have a good idea after Monday. On Monday we are all meeting for half a day to work through mission and values. It should be a good indicator for us.
Tomorrow I am planning a silent prayer retreat at the Sacred Heart Retreat Center in Sedalia. I love going down there but haven't done so in more than a year. Tomorrow is a great opportunity even though a cold front is coming in tonight and the high will be in the 40's.
I have been spending a lot of time today getting some things ready for the boys soccer program. I will meet with them on May 22nd and we will start our summer program in June. I think we can be better prepared for the fall season now that I know what to expect.
I have also been working on plans for the new church plant. We aren't completely committed to it yet but we should have a good idea after Monday. On Monday we are all meeting for half a day to work through mission and values. It should be a good indicator for us.
Tomorrow I am planning a silent prayer retreat at the Sacred Heart Retreat Center in Sedalia. I love going down there but haven't done so in more than a year. Tomorrow is a great opportunity even though a cold front is coming in tonight and the high will be in the 40's.
Comments