We are in Boulder for much of the week. We came up Sunday morning to visit with Alli's parents and her cousins Bernie and Christine who are in for the week. Alvin has three new cousins to play with and learn to share with. Last night Bernie made us a Filipino dish called Adobo which was delicious. And Alvin got to sleep on a mattress on the floor with dad.
This morning I got to workout at a new 24-Hour Fitness in north Boulder. This was an incredible facility with all new equipment, very few people, and it was extremely clean. Now I am around the corner from it at a local coffee shop called Vic's that has a line almost out the door. Planning to do a little reading and thinking. I finished The Tangible Kingdom last night and want to write a review on it.
Tonight I work the Rockies game as the Phillies come to town for a two game set. The Rox are now 9-9 after a successful road trip. They are starting to play like they know how. I looking forward to seeing Matt Holliday show Jimmy Rollins who was the real MVP last season.
This morning I got to workout at a new 24-Hour Fitness in north Boulder. This was an incredible facility with all new equipment, very few people, and it was extremely clean. Now I am around the corner from it at a local coffee shop called Vic's that has a line almost out the door. Planning to do a little reading and thinking. I finished The Tangible Kingdom last night and want to write a review on it.
Tonight I work the Rockies game as the Phillies come to town for a two game set. The Rox are now 9-9 after a successful road trip. They are starting to play like they know how. I looking forward to seeing Matt Holliday show Jimmy Rollins who was the real MVP last season.
Comments