Tonight Allison and I met with Nick and Barb with whom we are considering starting a church. We met at Grant Ave to check out the facility and also to see how loud another church is that meets upstairs. Afterward we all went to Thai Basil for dinner. We had also met with Nick earlier in the week to get to know each other better. All four couples are meeting up tomorrow evening for dinner and further discussion on this idea. We have all submitted our values to the group and will have dialog around these before taking the next step.
Tomorrow I meet with my career coach to help me continue to process. I also will be turning in my laptop to Pathways so we will be a one laptop family for a while.
The girls soccer season ended for me on Saturday. They play their last game Monday afternoon. This frees me up to work on plans for the boys summer program.
Today I put together my IT resume. I am going to look around for a part-time job doing some kind of desktop support. The job at Coors Field is okay but it doesn't pay too well. I figure I can fall back on my IT experience and education to help pay the bills for a season.
We also finalized plans for our summer retreat. We are very excited to get to go back to Sonrise Mountain Retreat Center in western Colorado for a week to see our friends Todd and Nicolette. We will be out there June 15-20.
Tomorrow I meet with my career coach to help me continue to process. I also will be turning in my laptop to Pathways so we will be a one laptop family for a while.
The girls soccer season ended for me on Saturday. They play their last game Monday afternoon. This frees me up to work on plans for the boys summer program.
Today I put together my IT resume. I am going to look around for a part-time job doing some kind of desktop support. The job at Coors Field is okay but it doesn't pay too well. I figure I can fall back on my IT experience and education to help pay the bills for a season.
We also finalized plans for our summer retreat. We are very excited to get to go back to Sonrise Mountain Retreat Center in western Colorado for a week to see our friends Todd and Nicolette. We will be out there June 15-20.
Comments