Ocho de Mayo

Allison made it to Austin today and she should be in Houston by tonight. She is driving with Kristen, Mark, and Naomi to take part in her cousin Alex's wedding this Saturday. Alvin and I dropped her off at the airport this afternoon. He fell asleep in the car so I listened to the Rockies game and drove to Sonic for a happy hour cherry limeade. The Rox finally strung some hits together and beat the Cards for a two game winning streak. Now, if only the Dbacks would start losing.

This afternoon Alvin and I stopped by the soccer shop to pick up a sample warm-up for my guys high school team. Looks like the booster club is getting us a set for the fall. Then we went to Safeway for some needed dairy products. After getting home I cooked dinner for us. We ate our man's dinner of penne pasta with spicy Italian sausage in a zesty and spicy marinara sauce. Alvin picked out and ate the sausage. He also learned that it helps to chase the sausage with milk when the mouth starts to tingle and burn.

Here are some recent pictures...


Benjamin, Alvin, Olivia


Allison, Christine, Benjamin, Olivia, Alvin


Play time tonight before bed

Comments