Leaving for Chicago tomorrow. First planned destination is the Super 8 Motel in Stuart, IA. Hoping for clear roads especially during the Super Bowl.
On a side note, thanks Herb, James, Curtis, and Rob. I picked up a new microwave today since ours fried. Rob almost single-handedly installed it (built-in over the oven kind, otherwise I could have figured out how to plug it in). Then the rest of the fellas came over and successfully moved every last item from the living room/dining room/kitchen into the back two bedrooms. This had to be done because the hard wood floors are being re-finished while we are out of town. This should finalize all the repair work from the water damage over Thanksgiving.
On a side note, thanks Herb, James, Curtis, and Rob. I picked up a new microwave today since ours fried. Rob almost single-handedly installed it (built-in over the oven kind, otherwise I could have figured out how to plug it in). Then the rest of the fellas came over and successfully moved every last item from the living room/dining room/kitchen into the back two bedrooms. This had to be done because the hard wood floors are being re-finished while we are out of town. This should finalize all the repair work from the water damage over Thanksgiving.
Comments