Prep for Chicago

This week we are getting ready so that we can leave town because Sunday night we hit the road for Chicago. Allison and I will both be attending the Midwinter Conference with the Evangelical Covenant Church. This is a denomination that Ecclesia is considering joining some time in the future. The Midwinter is a big deal for the denomination. They have speakers and workshops throughout the week. It will be another good opportunity for us to get to know them. I hope to give some reports next week while there.

It should be an interesting time. Neither of us have ever visited Chicago and neither has Alvin who will be tagging along with us. We plan to do some kind of split time between conference activities and hanging out with Alvin. Whatever happens, it should be an adventure for the Wible family. I am looking forward to some deep dish pizza.

Comments