Pain Meds

So Alli got herself a button to push for pain meds and it feeds right into her bloodstream through the IV. She is half awake, half in pain, and watching Lost.

The nurse just added a little extra kick to the IV for her.

I will have to say that I am impressed with the professionalism and courtesy of the medical staff at St. Joe's. They are very thorough, communicate well, and check in often. I am thankful for the doctors and nurses that have been so kind.

Btw, USA won 2-0!

Comments

Natalie said…
Glad she's more comfortable and that you're happy with the care she's getting. Group tonight was a little funny, but we did pray for you all.
kristen said…
Thanks for the updates Chad- we're praying for you and her. Love you.
denverherbie said…
I just want to know if the baby is still stoned! :)

It's good to hear that things are leveling out.... you're so in our thoughts and prayers.
Wendi Garland said…
We're praying your you and your little one, Alli. Chad thanks for the updates.