March 4th

Today Olivia is 29 weeks (according to her gestational age). I went to visit her this afternoon at the hospital and got to hold her for an hour. According to her nurse and doctor, today was a boring day. Boring days are good. It means she slept and ate well and had no crazy episodes. I am curiously following her weight each day too. She could surpass two pounds very soon.

Allison seemed to have a good first 24 hours at home. She slept well in her own bed and took two long naps on the couch today. She is getting around the house rather well too. I expect she will make a quick recovery and be back to her old self in a matter of weeks.

Comments

JodeJette said…
I know what you/they mean about "boring days." No news is good news, etc. I am glad to hear it and that Alli is doing fine too. I look forward to hearing when Olivia will be over 2 lbs!
kristen said…
So glad to hear things are good today -sounds like naps were in order all around! And really glad Alli is home! I am looking forward to seeing you guys again soon - I miss you.
Anonymous said…
I can't wait to meet Olivia and am praying for you guys. Allison, take good care of yourself! Love, Michele Jenkins
Anonymous said…
So glad to hear Alli is home, we love you guys and are praying for you all. Hugs, Susie Grade