Update and Pictures

Olivia is up to 4lbs 8oz. She is 19" long. Today she had a head ultra-sound that came back normal. Tomorrow she will be 36 weeks gestational age. Here are some recent pictures from her wonderful nurse Melissa.

















Comments

Susanne said…
isn't it just absolutely amazing?
Anonymous said…
she looks wonderful!
Tim N Candi said…
Wow! What amazing growth! :o) She's so cute. Any ideas on when she gets to come home?
kristen said…
She looks so great! And so do you Alli - I love your haircut.
Unknown said…
she all grow'd up now! she's so adorable! when is the big day for her to go home? are you guys so excited and ready? been thinking about you!
Chad Wible said…
She is probably three or four weeks away from coming home still. She has to get really good at eating on her own before she can escape.
Gram said…
she is beautiful and looks so healthy! my grandson weighed 4.9 when he was born at 37 weeks! are you and kristen twins? you looks so much alike! blessings!
Taryn said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Taryn said…
Mmmmm. Bath time! She looks so content in daddy's big hands. Thanks for sharing those photos! I'm glad to see she's doing so well! Allison, you look beautiful. Hang in there!
JodeJette said…
I hadn't seen these yet. She looks so expressive and alert. Is that orange thing a pacifier?
Allison Wible said…
Yep, that's a pacifier. And yes, Kristen and I are twins.