3 Months


There she is. Our little girl who is 3 months going on due date minus 5 days. May 15 was her 3 month birthday. Today she is 90 days old.

She got a new bed a week ago. And the "touchdown" sleeping position seems to be her favorite. The past few days Olivia has improved wonderfully - she is doing great on her oxygen and has eaten almost everything on her own. We'll see what the next week brings...

Comments

Sydney's Mommy said…
So precious!!! I bet you can't wait til that little girl can be at home with you guys! She is doing so great! Thinking about you!
Allison Wible said…
Thanks Natalie! See you Wednesday...
JodeJette said…
Oh my gosh she's gorgeous. I just can't believe all you've gone through and how wonderful she looks now. It's a different world away from the shock of a 28-week gestational delivery! I cried when I found out that she'd come so early but now I am so thankful that everything is looking so good. She is perfect!
Anonymous said…
How wonderful to see the Wible family all healing and feeling well. Olivia is soooo beautiful - and of course Alvin! so grateful for God's healing hand on all of you.

love ya
kelly
Anonymous said…
God is good!!!!! Olivia looks beautiful and healthy. She has come so far in just the past 3 weeks. It is so amazing. You two are such wonderful parents. We will keep praying for her growth and development so you can take her home soon.
Micah and Jenna Epperson