
To save me some time, Alvin is going to do the shopping from now on. Actually, Alvin and I had a fun day today. We spent the morning at the Children's Museum, while Olivia helped Chad work. This is seriously the most patient I have ever seen Alvin. He stood in line at the "grocery store" for about 5 minutes waiting to check out. And he seemed to have the same bored expression I do when I'm waiting.
In more exciting activities... Alvin also built his own house today.

(Speaking of houses... Chad and I are putting ours on the market. So if you know someone who wants a great 2 bed/1bath in the Wash Park area, please send them our way! Yes, shameless plug, but I'm ready to skedaddle.)
Adjusting to two kids around the place has been great. But I've also been realizing how much more energy and brain power it takes to keep track of them both. So I'm mentally adjusting. And wondering how it is possible that I think about doing something and it takes me two weeks to actually do it, or that I decide to leave the house, but it is an hour and half later before it happens.
Olivia continues to do well. She is still on oxygen at night, but it is great not to carry that tank around during the day. She is at 9lbs. 11oz. and continues to grow well. The doctor said we can start feeding her rice cereal. She confuses me. I know she is a 5 month old, but since she doesn't look like one it just throws me when we are supposed to treat her like her real age. We'll probably still wait a couple of weeks on that one.
Alvin turns 3 next week, so I'll try to remember to post some pictures of the kiddo on his big day. He is already looking forward to cupcakes and ice cream. He continues to amaze me with what comes out of his mouth and what he is thinking about.
Comments