As of last Sunday, Olivia is able to roll. She is now rolling from her front to back, and back to front. Yesterday she showed off for her OT and even tried to get her knees under her to scoot forward. Unfortunately her upper body is not quite as strong yet, so instead of what could be army crawling she just kind of pivots around her arms in a circle, fussing that she is not able to do more.
I'm pretty sure Olivia is also working on getting her first tooth.
I keep thinking of her as this little baby, but she is growing and developing and doing all the things she should be doing. And while I still get comments when I'm out with her of, "Oh look, a really new baby," the fact is she may look 4 months, but she is almost 7 months and trying to catch up.
I'll get some pictures posted soon.
I'm pretty sure Olivia is also working on getting her first tooth.
I keep thinking of her as this little baby, but she is growing and developing and doing all the things she should be doing. And while I still get comments when I'm out with her of, "Oh look, a really new baby," the fact is she may look 4 months, but she is almost 7 months and trying to catch up.
I'll get some pictures posted soon.
Comments