Living Faith by Jimmy Carter




It's been a while since I've done a book review but this one was worth commenting on. I have really come to admire Jimmy Carter as a person. This spiritual autobiography made me appreciate him many times more. Here is the review I posted on Amazon.

"This is an absolutely wonderful read. Carter shares the story of his personal spiritual journey in the Christian faith through events in his life. He chronicles how his commitment to Christ has matured from its simple beginnings in small town Georgia to a life of love and a faith in action. It gave deeper insight into how his faith has shaped his decisions as a political leader and an activist for peace. Carter shows that he is extremely thoughtful and intentional in all he does. This spiritual autobiography is an inspiring work from a seasoned Christian and worth reading whether you agree with his political views or not."

Comments