Alvin is super excited to visit Coors Field on Monday for the Rockies game against the Miami Marlins. He talks about it several times every day. We will be sitting in left field just behind his favorite player, Carlos Gonzalez. I bought two bags of "Rockies" logo peanuts for the game and already anticipate getting Cracker Jacks, Rockie Dogs, and cotton candy. Olivia isn't thinking about it quite as much but she was happy when I told her there is a playground right behind our seats.
Here is Alvin several weeks ago at Cactus Jacks in Murphys where I took him to watch the Rockies play the Giants. He's sitting at the bar eating a hot dog, peanuts, and a Jones soda. Now you must realize that Cactus Jacks is a Giants bar so we were the only Rockies fans. Alvin wasn't bashful at all about it. In fact he telling everyone around us he is a Rockies fan and how the Rockies are ahead of the Giants in the standings.
Here is Alvin several weeks ago at Cactus Jacks in Murphys where I took him to watch the Rockies play the Giants. He's sitting at the bar eating a hot dog, peanuts, and a Jones soda. Now you must realize that Cactus Jacks is a Giants bar so we were the only Rockies fans. Alvin wasn't bashful at all about it. In fact he telling everyone around us he is a Rockies fan and how the Rockies are ahead of the Giants in the standings.

Comments